Thursday, January 2, 2014

Good Bye to 2013!!!

It's been a while since I had an opportunity to post as Supermom? That's Me!  Maybe because I didn't feel like such a supermom.  The year was just filled with one bad moment after the other, and no matter how hard I tried, it didn't get better.  I was defeated in 2013! 

I don't think it was the whole year that was bad, but enough of it was that I can't remember anything else but to be happy to say, "Hallelujah, it is over!"

I have had my share of tears
At times they wouldn't stop
Every woman does
I had reasons to give up

I tried fighting through the pain
and the anger that was inside
I looked for my strength
in people who had died

I wondered who I was
who had I become
no matter what I did
everything felt wrong

But everyday I would wake
I'd look forward to a new day
I knew I wasn't supermom
but I'd be back someday

Well that someday is now
the New Year has started
and I am happy to say
2013 has departed!

Please look for greatness in yourself.  Don't underestimate your strength when you are feeling defeated.  

A mom is never weak, I think it's called exhaustion.  

Allow yourself time for fun, time for girl talk, time for peace, time for good food, and definitely time to express yourself!  What do you love to do?  Well do it in 2014!!!

(look forward to some great posts, I promise 2014 will be a great year! - fingers crossed)





No comments:

Post a Comment